Details on Autolab, which will be used for all submissions in CSE 410.
The main link
Follow these steps to setup an account on Autolab (unless you already have one in which case you'll use your existing account):
- Go to this page and click on the Sign in with MyUB link . A new account will automatically be created for you.
- By default, AutoLab will use your official UB first and last name. If you have a different preferred name, please let us know ASAP.
- After you have done the above steps, you can start using Autolab.
In the steady state
Here are the various things to keep in mind once you are successfully created yyour account:
- Once you log in to the system (after creating your account), you will see all the courses for which you have
been registered. CSE 410 should appear with the description
CSE410: Algorithms have arrived. What's next? (s20).
- Once you go to the course page for CSE 410 on Autolab, you will see a list of pending assignments. To begin with you will see no assignments.
- The interface is reasonably intuitive but make sure you explore and make yourself comfortable with the interface- you will be spending quality time with it this semester!
- If you have any questitons on using Autolab, please post your question on Piazza .